A Commissioner for Oaths shall charge a proper professional fee that reflects the cost of the Commissioner’s services in terms of: time, outlays, and skill, similar to other professional service providers.
We specialise in a convenient, customised, Travelling service, focusing on evenings and weekends. Every customer is in a different location, with a different number of documents, requiring a different number of signatures, so we can tailor our service to match your needs.
|Standard fee € 65 covers the needs of most customers.|
Here’s what you get:
- We travel to you
everywhere in Cork City and suburbs
- 7 days
- Mon-Fri: 4.30pm-7.30pm and beyond, subject to availability
- Sat-Sun: subject to availability
- Same day service is usually possible
we always try to facilitate last minute or urgent matters
- We sign and rubber stamp up to two documents,
- for use in Ireland
- for the same person
- for the same matter
- We help you to complete your documents
giving you the benefit of our real-world experience with various agencies, forms, and processes
Optional Extra services
|For larger tasks above and beyond the standard service above we can calculate a total for your exact needs. Feel free to contact us for a precise quote.
Extras could include things such as:
- Travelling beyond our main service area of Cork City and suburbs to anywhere else in County Cork
- Signing documents above and beyond the two covered above
- Signing documents for more than one person
- Signing documents for use outside of Ireland
- Mobile printing, mobile photocopying, mobile scanning, sending an email with an attached. PDF file scan of documents
- Providing blank forms
- Creating custom documents
- Hand delivery of signed documents
Payment is due at the time of signing.
The normal payment method is:
We can also accept
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- PayPal (if requested you can use the ‘Buy Now’ button below)