We travel to you in the evening. It’s convenient, efficient, and confidential. Here is our pricing structure.
A Commissioner charges a proper professional fee directly to the customer (i.e. you) similar to any other professional service provider. A Commissioner for Oaths does not receive any funding from the state, nor whatever agency/body may have created your document. We specialise in a convenient, customised, travelling service, focusing on weekday evenings. Every customer is in a different location, with a different number of documents, requiring a different number of signatures.
|Option 1: Standard total fee € 95 covers the needs of most customers|
Here is what the standard total fee covers:
- We travel to you
everywhere in Cork City and suburbs
- 7 days
- Mon-Fri: We focus on 4.45pm-7.15pm
- Sat-Sun: subject to availability
- Same day service is usually possible
we always try to facilitate last minute or urgent matters
- We sign and rubber stamp up to two documents,
- for use in Ireland
- for the same person
- for the same matter
- We help you to complete your documents
giving you the benefit of our real-world experience with various agencies, forms, and processes
|Option 2: Extra services, above and beyond the standard fee. € ask
For larger tasks above and beyond the standard service above we can calculate a total for your exact needs. Feel free to contact us for a precise quote.
Extras could include things such as:
- Travelling beyond our main service area of Cork City and suburbs to anywhere else in County Cork
- Signing documents above and beyond the two covered above
- Signing documents for more than one person
- Signing documents for use outside of Ireland
- Mobile printing, mobile photocopying, mobile scanning, sending an email with an attached. PDF file scan of documents
- Providing blank forms
- Creating custom documents
- Hand delivery of signed documents
Payment is due at the time of signing.
The normal payment method is:
We can also accept